Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A sad note

With good grace. I have dreaded the good grace.
If it were not for my reservations. If it were not for the fact that Michelle Obama's anti-white agenda worries me terribly, my good grace may be good. How ironic is it that the public has swallowed the Right's propaganda about Hillary being "divisive" and "ambitious". The Obamas are not?

The public is so malleable - which the Right knows.
It has some dirt up its sleeve about Michelle Obama. Or so the rumour mill goes.
But it needs Hillary out of the way before it destabilises the Obama camp with scuttlebut. If it came out with the dirt early, then it would throw favour back in Hillary's direction.

I don't like the Right, but I never underestimate their canny strategising. They are unpleasant but not stupid.
They have pushed Obama because, even without the dirt, he is an advantage for their McCain campaign.
And so it is all going to come to pass.

Ah, yet again, an interesting, if not cheering, time in history.

Meanwhile, my admiration for Hillary remains. She has true grit and true talent.

No comments: